Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Education assistance
- Paid vacation and sick leave, provided on an accrual basis
- 10 paid city holidays
- Free Parking
- Military, funeral, and court leave available for qualifying events
- Sick leave sell back program for eligible employees
- City paid life insurance for employee, spouse and child(ren) up to a certain amount; Additional voluntary life insurance available for purchase
NEW: Six (6) weeks paid parental leave; BYOV (Bring You Own Vacation) – credit up to 120 hours or receive one (1) week vacation upfront; One (1) week sick leave upfront; $1,000 hiring incentive with another $1,000 incentive in August 2023; and Referral Program Incentive!
Three retirement savings programs are available:
- Fully vested in pension plan after ten years, early retirement available at a reduced rate.
- Optional participation in the City of Acworth 401(a) Plan, a City and employee funded retirement savings plan that matches employee contributions up to 2.5% and Optional participation in the City of Acworth 457(b) Plan, allowing tax-deferred savings and direction of contributions into investment options through ICMA-RC.
City of Acworth Benefit Resource Center