4361 Cherokee Street | Acworth, GA 30101 | Office: 770-917-1234 | Fax: 470-648-0599
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
We are proud to announce that the Pro Wakeboard Tour is returning to Acworth this summer! The Pro Wake Tour is the most dominant, highest credibility professional wakeboard circuit in the world. Comprised of four cash prize events, the PWT showcases the top athletes from Europe, Australia, Canada, the US and more. Mark your calendar for this unforgettable weekend June 9-10, 2023, at Dallas Landing Park.
All parks are open for the season!
Please check out the information below on city park rules that apply to all of Acworth's beaches.
- Limited Parking: If you arrive after noon, expect parking at all facilities to be full.
- Alcoholic Beverages: Alcohol is NOT permitted at any of our beaches.
- Swimming: It is recommended to swim only in designated areas.
- Outside Grills: Personal grills are not permitted at any beaches. There are a limited number of public grills at Cauble Park and South Shore Park. Dallas Landing and Proctor Landing parks have the most public grills available.
- No Smoking: Smoking, tobacco, and vaping are not permitted in parks or parking lots.
- Parking Fees: A non-resident parking fee of $10 (Cauble Park $15) applies to all beaches. Credit cards only.
- Pets: Pets must remain on leashes at all times. Pets are not allowed on the beach.